Saturday, October 13, 2012

you

besnye bercuti bersama dye..hepi sgt..tapi hepi sgt jugak bermaksud..yang aku akan bersedih jugak..;(
if we are married..i will always stay with him..being his wife..wake up in the morning and the first thing i saw when open my eyes is him my lovely treasure and precious husband..hafis irzuan..:D being mother of his lovely and cute childrens..prepare breakfast for him before he get work..get a kiss from him before and after he get wotk..;')..owh..if they were true..live happily with person i love..:(..can i achieve that dream..can i..bcos rite now..all i think is him...nothing else..im hurt so much..it is so hard to adapt my new situation.. i try not to think about it..but it seem did not work out properly..:(..but what's more painful is i cant tell him whats on my mind rite now..bcos he is surely not hepi if he knows that im not in a good condition rite now..i only will make him sad and disappointed with him..previouly i oredi make him pressure with my irritating behaviour..;(..i did not want to make him worry about me..i just wanna full attention from him..thats all i need in my life..how demand i am rite....am i too much..?? may we can become a husband wife forever till heaven  ;')..AMINNN..i miss u sayang..;')..i miss u so much...i miss u..i miss u..i  miss u..i miss u till death...miss u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment